Spilling life over a cup of coffee...

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Random sips and life



The coffee is steaming hot right now and I think I can scribble some random lines before I can have a sip.

*--------------------------*--------------------------*

I do discover myself every day but some days I discover myself more, and today is one of those days. Today I discovered that I lose when I fight with myself. No matter which ‘I’ wins, the loss is always mine. I am not being derogative. In fact I believe everyone must stop for a moment and think out loud if they have been manipulating their way out all the while not paying any attention to the actual-self one is. I can respect others when I am polite to them, but I can respect myself if I stop trying being myself and be myself.

The person just next to me has no idea that I am writing about him; and I have no idea about the person I am writing, but when I look at that person I do wish someday I will have the same charisma as he has. Though I have no idea what does life mean to him but right now I am being the architect of my life with something that he possess (and I have no knowledge about that possession). Cool isn’t it! You know what I had been doing since I was a child! I felt the same way when I saw ’Superman’. When I graduated from college, I saw the movie ‘Spiderman’ and I so badly wished if I were him. Lately when one day when I woke up I discovered it does not work that way.

I have also known for sure that people never tell the complete truth when they talk about the person they are talking to. That includes me too. They may say a lot of things but that still remains incomplete. But same time I have also discovered a little secret – I have discovered that there are two instances when they say us the truth, and complete truth and nothing else. Firstly, when they have good amount of alcohol flowing in their blood, and secondly when they are angry or pissed off with you. The reason is simple, these two instances never lets a person be in his/her control. I have developed a habit of listening to people really well when they are drunk or pissed off, because I know those words won’t be repeated anytime sooner. It had helped to know a lot about them and also about me. But like everything comes with a price, so does these kind of truths too. These truths are so right on the face that may put a question to you and create a void within for some time. But hey don’t worry about that; you remember the day when I said that I discovered that being like a Spiderman does not work, well the same day I made new discovery too – A bitter truth of a moment can be wiped off if one is adamant to make it sweet. That day, like today was one of the day when I discovered a lot about myself.

*--------------------------*--------------------------*
(~~~a sip~~~)

 Now that is what I call a good hot coffee.

Image Cutesy: Click to see the original Image

No comments: