Spilling life over a cup of coffee...

Saturday, July 10, 2010

The one year love saga ends today



The day when heart broke

“Hey look at her…come on at least look at her, she is indeed beautiful” … I stupidly looked back to see a girl who was standing on the corridor.
“Isn’t she beautiful” she said expecting me to jump up with excitement. Now what sort dull question that can be? Obviously the girl in the corridor was beautiful but so what. And why is that boys are expected to drool at all the second girl they see?

The fact is that when a girl is very persistent in showing you girls who are beautiful, it is a new way to let you know that she is not interested in you and you better look somewhere else.

Today is supposed to be my heart-break day. I had been admiring a girl since a year now. I fell for her out of confusion but that was in fact a beautiful thing to happen. Like a good guy I never enforced my feelings on her. I even gathered all the courage to tell her how I feel for her; made sure that I keep her smiling whenever she is in my company. I had been extra care full as in not to hurry up with anything in this relationship. But as I said, today is my heart-break day; she very sweetly made it clear that I must retreat in whatever I am doing and restrict myself to a good friend. This is almost after a year.


Pyar Ke Side effect

Now here is one more stupid thing that’s happening in my mind. I have somehow lost interest in girls. I even don’t intend to develop interest in boys. But on a serious note I feel like what-the-hell-just-happened. I also sense a feeling of hatred for girls and also for this word ‘friend’.
I have always believed a good relationship starts with good friendship. Just forgot about the multiple exceptions to that rule. The biggest one is, a good friendship ends up only being a good friendship. Oh… how much irritated I feel!


The paradigm shift

Now it is time to give a jolt to emotions and have an intro with the facts.

Fact 1 - Girls have some sort of secret equation with variables like, Dad, Mom, Bro, Sis, pets, society, close  friends etc. etc. and it is quite hard that you simplify to be the logical answer which corresponds to affirmation to all the used variables. Don’t ever bother to understand the logical stand of the equation if you are rejected.
Fact 2 – Hope is a random variable and mostly turns out to be negative
Fact 3 – Being good is nothing to do with developing a good relationship. Being bit mean may work out better.
Fact 4 – Every ‘single’ looks at a happy ‘couple’ and every ‘couple’ finds a ‘single’ happy. Life is just an illusion. If you get bored with yourself, it is highly probable that you will get bored even if you have a partner.
Fact 5 – Better have some dignity when you break-up.

That’s all I have to give to the society on this memorable day.

No comments: