Spilling life over a cup of coffee...

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Chapter 1 - Confession - The Murder



I was quite sure that I won’t hold a pen to write down stories but maybe this will not look like a story to some of the real person involved. In case you got an invite to read this story from me be sure you are in this story or may be some character in this story knows you. Yes you thought it right, you may be not knowing the character.
I would start with a fact; I murdered someone. There is a police case; I read it on newspapers every day. My phobia with paper has been so much that I am scared of any large piece of paper or the sound of the page. There had been days when I would madly look for the specific news in the in the newspapers. Almost all the prominent newspaper covered the news. All of them declared it to be an accident except one newspaper. No, I won’t tell you the name of the particular newspaper. But I had to make sure that that newspaper must not reach to any room in my hostel. I had been flushing the papers into the loo; hours together. It was just one thing that the reporters of that newspaper found, and put a picture of it; all my friends here know that it belongs to me. I won’t tell you that thing too.
It is such a pity that the most prominent news of a day soon decays on the subsequent days. And this so called public is so much forgetful. During my hunt for that news the other days, I found that that news was given just a square inch of page somewhere in between. It took me hours to find. Internet was not an issue for me; it is simple enough to hack wireless routers and block a site.
Today it was a nice weather in the evening and thought of a long ride. The news of the murder had totally disappeared from the newspaper and did not find any linking blogs to that news too. I had also un-hacked the wireless routers of my hostel. I felt free. As I reached the main gate to make the entry (that is required when one gets out of campus) I saw the gatekeepers shouting at two people on a bike. It was strange one was holding a camera and was recording anyone entering or exiting the campus. All I got to know is that these two, relatively young guys have been doing this since 4 days. Now that was annoying to me too.
I was jobless today and I thought of following those two guys.
                                                *----------------------------*--------------------------------*
Chapter 2 – The Addiction
I was supposed to be back within an hour; but it took me 4 hours; still I must say I did it more smoothly this time. Also I thank the timely rain and the dark shirt I was wearing; the stains were not visible easily; the blood stains.
…to be contd

Find the image source here.

No comments: